Beautifully presented modern home in Gympie for sale, close to schools, doctors and shops.
Photography by Gympie Real Estate Photographer John Wilson
Buyers looking for a turnkey home in a quiet neighborhood but still close to the CBD will love this immaculately presented home. With open plan living, 3 bedrooms and an office/4th bedroom option, this house has plenty of room for a growing family or retirees.
The 3 garage spaces are a big plus and offer plenty of additional storage options or the addition of a workshop etc. The gardens and lawns can be easily maintained and plenty of room is available to park a caravan etc. Retirees will also appreciate the single level residence and enough room for guests and family visits.
This home would also make a great investment property with no additional work required due to the meticulously maintained and appointed condition of this modern home.
The Gympie CBD is a few minutes away for a variety of shopping and local bus service has a pick up from the front of the property. Noosa Heads is a lovely 30-minute drive to the south while the coastal towns of Rainbow Beach and Tin Can Bay are about 60 minutes drive east to the picturesque Cooloola Coast. The gorgeous Mary Valley and Sunshine Coast hinterland makes for an enjoyable drive to the west from this well positioned home.
Features - 32 GYMPIE VIEW DRIVE, SOUTHSIDE
This home is prime position on the Southside in a quiet area. This property would make a solid investment. Close to schools and shopping center/ doctor surgeries. Local bus service even does pick up at the front door.
- Bedrooms x 3 with Built-ins plus 4th Bedroom or office
- Main Bedroom + Ensuite
- Main bathroom - shower + bath and separate toilet
- Open Plan living area includes Television cozy retreat
- Kitchen designed extremely functional and features - dishwasher, wall fan forced oven, separate grill, ceramic cooktop, and pantry
- Air conditioning in living area and main bedroom
- Security doors and screens
- Ceiling fans throughout home x 7
- Under roof entertainment area
- Garages with electric remote doors x 3 One attached to home with internal access. Back double garage with extra floor store space
This home is for sale by owner. Please call Robyn for more details and to arrange an inspection TEL: 0427853872
School Catchment Zones for 32 Gympie View Drive
GOVERNMENT SCHOOL CATCHMENT
Gympie South State School1.1 km away
- PY - 7
James Nash State High School3.2 km away
- 8 - 12
Cooloola Christian College0.5 km away
- P - 12
St Patrick's School2.9 km away
- P - 7
St Patrick's College3 km away
- 8 - 12
Victory College4.8 km away
- P - 12
Gympie Special School4.3 km away