Sunshine Beach AirBnB - Boutique holiday accommodation Sunshine Coast Queensland Australia - The Sunshine Shack
Situated in stunning Sunshine beach, known for its laid back atmosphere, eclectic mix of cafes, restaurants and bars and a long stretch of beautiful beach, The Sunshine Shack is your boho-chic home away from home.
John Wilson Media provided property photography for this lovely AirBnB and holiday accommodation - The Sunshine Shack - at Sunshine Beach on the Sunshine Coast Queensland.
Here is the owner description with our photography:
You can visit their AirBnB page here: https://www.airbnb.com.au/rooms/16637168
Our 70's beach shack has been lovingly restored and is ready to welcome you.
Just a short 5 minute stroll to the beach and access to the famous Noosa National Park, and just a short car ride to Noosa, yet far enough to escape the tourist hustle and feel like a local.
Our bright and open home features stylish, comfortable and relaxed interiors, and secluded outdoor spaces to enjoy your stay.
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen
- Renovated bathroom with separate toilet
- Spacious master bedroom with king size bed
- Built in robes ad ceiling fans to each bedroom
- Abundant light and in an elevated position surrounded by greenery
- Sunset views enjoyed from the outdoor lounge on the rear deck
- Air-conditioning to the main living area
- Ample off street parking
- Bikes, surfboards and beach toys available to borrow during your stay
- 50" TV with Netflix for those rainy or lazy days
- Unlimited wifi
- Fully equipped kitchen featuring all the essentials you'll need to enjoy your escape with a few cheeky additions thrown in.
Please note, we are located on an elevated block and have a small staircase to enter the property and therefore may not be suitable to those requiring wheelchair access. Families with crawling or eagerly running toddlers are more than welcome, however we advise you to contact us prior to booking to ensure this is the right property for your stay :)
Guests will enjoy full access to the property, including the use of all living and sleeping areas, front and back decks and gardens, and off street parking.
Interaction with guests
I am contactable by phone or email for any queries you may have.
Other things to note
Please note we live in a quiet residential area and therefore enforce a strict no party policy. We ask that our guests respect our neighbours by limiting noise levels after 10.00pm.
Pets may be considered on application. If accepted, a $200 pet bond will apply.